Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's LeWar!!



If you're a Twitter-er, you've probably heard of the "LeWar".. Apparently, at some point, Michael Ian Black Declared a Twitter War on a peace-loving (and unwilling) LeVar Burton.

I don't know why.

But I will admit that it's reeally entertaining.

You can see Michael Ian Black's Blog Here and LeVar's Here.

Some of my favorite tweets from LeWar:

Michael Ian Black: @levarburton I will give you one opportunity to surrender. Otherwise it'll be just like the movie "300." Your 30,000 followers vs. my 300.

LeVar Burton: @michaelianblack has declared a Twitter War on me. It may be necessary to go Kunta on his ass!

Michael Ian Black: Sentiment is running about 30 to 1 LeVar over me. I may not have his intelligence or class, but I alone wrote a book about animal butts.

LeVar Burton: "I didn't start this fight, @michaelianblack did! I've seen it before of course: black on black crime. It's really quite shame."


Also, I'd like to take this opportunity to state that I will not pick a side, because LeVar helped teach me a love for reading {and rainbows..} However, Michael was amazing in Stella.. So, I am now Switzerland. Neutral and a big fan of the Matterhorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment