Monday, February 23, 2009

Welcome to Card Table Press!

Hi everyone, My name is Mary, what's your name?
..Okay, now this feels a little like an AA meeting, but introductions are always important.

Card Table Press is my creative outlet at the moment, and it's absolutely self indulgent.  Sometimes, I like things and then I write about them.  This will be the dumping ground for all those musings.  

I'm no one important, but that's not what this is about-- Card Table Press is intended to showcase some of the best, quality media entertainment you may not have heard of.  ...Or maybe you have...  Great things happening in music, films and art are meant to be shared and happen every day.  I'm going to share that with you.

And no bullshit-- I'm writing everything from a card table.  Authenticity, bitches.


No comments:

Post a Comment