Saturday, February 28, 2009

Who watches The Watchmen

Fact: I am a nerd.

Fact #2: I buy nerdy things.

Example:




This is the LP single for My Chemical Romance's cover of Bob Dylan's "Desolation Row".  The song isn't very good, but it's not AWFUL either.  The B-Side of the album is a score song from the film called "Prison Break".  

The best part of purchasing this single?

MY FREE SNEAK PEEK TICKETS TO SEE THE MOVIE 2 DAYS EARLY!!

Consider me pumped.  
My brother and I are getting in line EARLY on Tuesday to ensure good seats.  I guess this is the screening meant for journalists and movie critics, so I will be pulling double duty as both nerdy fangirl and a member of the internet press.  

I'll try not to post hyper freakout spoilers, but if you've read it, you know the story.  

If you haven't read it, I highly suggest picking up a copy.  It's one of the most captivating 'graphic novels' ever, and art-wise, it's incredible.

In the mean time, to tide you over to the official release, here is some of the really great viral marketing video they've been putting out there!








No comments:

Post a Comment